How to add a building
We would really like you to add to our library of unused buildings in Liverpool. If there is an iconic building you know of, which isn't on the site yet, we would love to hear about it.
There are a few easy steps to adding a building.
- Find a photo or take one of the building.
- Log in to hiddenliverpool.org.uk. If you aren't yet registered, yet, you can do so at the top of the page.
- Click on "Memories" and on "Add a building". If the "Add a building" link does not appear then you are not logged in!
- Put the name of the building as the title.
- Under the "content" tab write a description of the building and what history you know of it.
- Enter the address of the building in the box underneath.
- Click on the "Image" tab, click browse and find your image from your computer.
- Press "Save".
The building will then be sent to us to review and publish on the website.